Walk By The Way

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Much Praise

Well, it’s been almost a week since my last blog. And there is much praise on my list. First and foremost, I have had virtually no pain since my church prayer group encircled me in prayer last Wednesday. And I do mean encircled – they literally held hands and formed a circle around me. I think God has kept me in that prayer circle this past week. It’s been wonderful.

We are trying to plan a trip to South Carolina with my grandmother and one of our needs has been a wheelchair. We know too much walking will be difficult for her. My parents and my aunt got together last night to go over some of the action items that came out of our last family meeting and they happened to get a practically new wheelchair last night! Along with some wonderful information about Alzheimer’s grants and resources.

I sincerely think all arrows are point toward the writing conference and I’m anxious to see how things will work out. I’m not overly worried about it at this point. I’m researching all the details because I’m a planner, but the things I can’t control (or provide for) I’m trusting to God.

I’m on the prowl for a Bible study partner – someone who doesn’t mind unstructured Bible study (unstructured meaning not a written Bible study from a book – maybe I should say independent Bible study). And I think there is a possibility of that being in the works even as I type.

So even though things are really crazy in my life right now I know I’m in good hands and I can see the glory of God at work – even in the hard stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home